Announcing : Concluding international “RARE” workshop
As part of a large worldwide network (FP7 – funded by Europe) working for the last 3 years on Risk Analysis, Ruin theory and Extremes – RARE, we are reaching our final 4th year event, in which we want to broadcast our latest findings in the areas.
Concluding international “RARE” workshop
July 3-8, 2016
Hôtel Le Majestic, La Baule, France
- Prof. Søren Asmussen (Aarhus University, Denmark)
- Dr. Michel Dacorogna (SCOR, Switzerland)
- Prof. Paul Embrechts (ETH Zurich, RiskLab, Switzerland)
- Prof. Fima Klebaner (Monash Univ., Australia)
- Prof. John Nolan (American Univ., Washington DC, USA)
- Prof. Ragnar Norberg (Univ. Lyon 1, SAF, France)
- Prof. Richard Smith (SAMSI, UNC Chapel Hill, USA)
Alongside, principal investigators from all the RARE partners institutions will present their most recent results.
Working groups on specific topics, poster sessions and a concluding round table will be organized, enhancing then interaction not only between peers but also with a few well-known experts from the actuarial practice and academia, and young researchers.
A call for papers will be sent by the end of the year.
Organization: Marie Kratz (ESSEC CREAR), with the help of Prof. Séverine Arnold (HEC Lausanne) and Corina Constantinescu (IFAM Liverpool)